This year, we are teaming up with the Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL) to hold two days of events on engaged learning, teaching, and research on April 19th and 20th. We are hoping to have a robust turnout of our colleagues – staff, community partners, faculty, and students – presenting on their meaningful community-engaged projects, and want to invite you to submit the excellent work you do for presentation.
To submit a presentation, please use this form (ignore the “due date” on here for now): https://lehigh.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e8trnrAASBDi7jf
- A morning keynote by Ambassador Choonghee Hahn of South Korea on the impact global citizenship education.
- A lunchtime keynote from Jenn Farrington of Becton Dickinson on corporate social responsibility and the impact of industry partnership, the presentation of the Percy Hughes Social Justice award, and a catered community lunch from South Side restaurants.
- Presentations throughout the day from community partners, faculty, staff, and students on their work and collaborations.
- The Community Fellows Poster presentations featuring collaborative graduate projects with local non-profits.
- The 20th Anniversary celebration of the Community Service Office and the annual Volunteer Recognition Banquet.